Learners Licence Package:
How it works:
- To start – email us the client registration form, copy of your id, and proof of payment.
- Then we book your test date – E-natis online pre-booking.
- We inform you when your test date is, then within 3 business days from booking we take you to the Testing Centre so that you can confirm (pay) for your booking in person.
- We email you the study material. We do not offer classes – it is a self-study programme.
- On the day of your test we take you to the Testing Centre to write your test.
What is not included:
- Two black and white or colour id photos and an optometrist eye test.
- Testing Centre Appointment Fee R108, and Issue Fee R60. Fees may change without notice.
- Testing Centres does not accept cash payments. Please bring a bank card for a swipe transaction.
- We usually book test dates at Waltloo, Centurion or Akasia Testing Centres.
- The client must be present in person at the Testing Centre to confirm (pay) the booking.
- Approximate waiting period is 1-2 weeks for a test date depending on availability.
- All Testing Centre tests are now computer based. If you study, you will pass.